Frequent Contributor
chartley3

Re: 26 point bump on EQ

I have a 9 yr old BK and a 2 yr old paid lien on my report with a mixture of some medical collections and a couple lates. Any collections that I had have been paid in full. I was thinking of going the GW route to see if I can get them removed since most are over 4 yrs old. The funny thing is my TU and EX are 75 points higher then EQ. So im hoping with the util drop both of those will be over 600. As for Scorewatch. It alerted me today and I was informed by my CCC that they reported the balance on the 22nd.
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

If I had not just finished reading the ethics thread- I would tell you waht I would do with those paid CA's

This is what I get for applying w/ CCCU.

chartley3 wrote:
I have a 9 yr old BK and a 2 yr old paid lien on my report with a mixture of some medical collections and a couple lates. Any collections that I had have been paid in full. I was thinking of going the GW route to see if I can get them removed since most are over 4 yrs old. The funny thing is my TU and EX are 75 points higher then EQ. So im hoping with the util drop both of those will be over 600. As for Scorewatch. It alerted me today and I was informed by my CCC that they reported the balance on the 22nd.

Established Contributor
so_confused

Timothy,  How did you do with CCCU?
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Still waiting- I hear it takes them about a week

They are behind in their prossessing.  Hoping for 3-5K

so_confused wrote:

Regular Contributor
Bruiser

Timothy wrote:
Still waiting- I hear it takes them about a week

They are behind in their prossessing.  Hoping for 3-5K

so_confused wrote:

yeah, i just called them today and they said I'm at about 3 days now
they said there was a huge jump in the number of apps recently
i noticed they pulled my EX report yesterday,..so I'm hoping i get approved
i asked for 5k
Moderator Emeritus
LadyFICO

congrats on your big point improvement. Util really is an area where we have the most control over making our score go up. Low util and on time payments on a reular basis will improve but not so quickly as the initial effect. Over time you will also get more points as they age. 
Established Contributor
trinigal

LOL!!!!

Timothy wrote:
If I had not just finished reading the ethics thread- I would tell you waht I would do with those paid CA's

This is what I get for applying w/ CCCU.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}