Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2ND FA DISC Inquiry

tag
CreditBob
Established Contributor

2ND FA DISC Inquiry

I just got off the phone with Transunion and they told me the following. 2ND FA DISC is a soft inquiry, not a hard pull. It has to do with receiving a free credit report once a year..

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: 2ND FA DISC Inquiry

@CreditBob wrote:

I just got off the phone with Transunion and they told me the following. 2ND FA DISC is a soft inquiry, not a hard pull. It has to do with receiving a free credit report once a year..

What is meant by 2ND FA DISC means?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's still showing as a hard inquiry on my Transunion fico report

Message 3 of 6
BIGSTARXXX1
Valued Member

I got one of those 2 weeks ago

Credit Karma reports as if it's a hard inquiry, BUT when I pull a reoprt from myFico it does show as a soft inquiry - as such I am just letting it go

I see it as a Credit Karma reporting glitch

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The same thing showed up on my report a few weeks ago.  I initiated dispute in April,  and started to show up as HP in June.

Hard inquiry wherever I check - CCT, CK, Wallethub, Barclay site... 

I called transuion and was told that they do not see it among hard inquiries.     Everywhere else, 5 TU hard inquiries.  But as per TU rep, I have only 4.

Now just scratching my head and wondering anyone has any idea to get rid of this.....How am I gonna dispute when TU states it is not in the list of HP???

Message 5 of 6
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Yeah this is showing up as a hard pull for me on every report I've looked at, except for TU. Not sure why every report puller out there is showing it as hard if it supposedly isn't.

Very weird.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.