Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 accounts deleted from TU (YAY!), but I need help with EX

tag
creditgirl
Regular Contributor

3 accounts deleted from TU (YAY!), but I need help with EX

I disputed 3 cas on my cr at the same time with ex and tu.  well, tu has deleted all 3 but tu only deleted 1 saying the other 2 verified. i am wondering how is it they verified with ex and not tu.  the ca did send me a notice after i disputed saying basically "it's yours", nothing specific though.  I am wondering what they sent to ex to verify. do you think i should mov. the accounts were from will be deleted in about a year anyway. is it worth the trouble? also, they are for small amounts, should i just try pfd (about $150 total)? EX is the only report this appears on now that tu has removed.

Up until this point, I have had really good luck with having accounts deleted from EX. I'm just really curious about this one.

thanx!
FICO 9/1/07 FICO 9/26/07
TU--534 TU--538
EX---552 EX---562
EQ---454 EQ---454
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3 accounts deleted from TU (YAY!), but I need help with EX

creditgirl wrote:
I disputed 3 cas on my cr at the same time with ex and tu.  well, tu has deleted all 3 but tu only deleted 1 saying the other 2 verified. i am wondering how is it they verified with ex and not tu.  the ca did send me a notice after i disputed saying basically "it's yours", nothing specific though.  I am wondering what they sent to ex to verify. do you think i should mov. the accounts were from will be deleted in about a year anyway. is it worth the trouble? also, they are for small amounts, should i just try pfd (about $150 total)? EX is the only report this appears on now that tu has removed.

Up until this point, I have had really good luck with having accounts deleted from EX. I'm just really curious about this one.

thanx!

If past SOL  a CA  can not sue...they might think that it isn't worth it.  BUT send a DV to the CA that remains  CMRRR   make them prove that it is your's & that they have proper info. and authority to collect.   (It's your's isn't enough)  If they do not validate within 30 days they must stop reporting!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.