Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 credit agencies..

tag
iMacDrew
Frequent Contributor

3 credit agencies..

Im reading a lot of posts from different members and looking at their progress with their credit scores, and I see that a lot of people are accounting for eq. and tu. Im just wondering why it is that youre not going for the hatrick with exp. Is there something im missing? Im just curious, im a sponge trying to soak up as much information as I can.

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3 credit agencies..

Experian doesn't sell scores to consumers, so it's far more difficult to get your Experian score than your TU or EQ score.

Message 2 of 7
drkaje
Senior Contributor

There's no place to buy an Ex score. PESCU members get a free EX score.

I'm not curious enough about the score to apply for something, LOL!

I wonder why people don't post more about cleaning up their Innovis reports.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 7
marty56
Super Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

I'm not curious enough about the score to apply for something, LOL!

You laugh but I know that there are members here who have at least considered doing just that.

IMHO I don't think not being able to get your EX FICO score is a big deal.  Even if you are going after a mortgage, a copy of all 3 CRs and your EQ and TU score should give you enough info on where you stand.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 4 of 7
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Considered?!

You know people do it, LOL!

In Jan (when approved for BCP) my Ex was 741, the report is 100% clean now and an inquiry aged off, so it's likely a little better now. I'd pretty much forgotten there was another way to get the score without a HP until you mentioned it, LOL!

In a few years it'll be time to buy a house. I look forward to them running my credit and finding a sick rate! Smiley Happy All the work will have paid off.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Message 5 of 7
HumbleLobster
Established Member

I agree with the above that its not a big deal to not necessarily know exactly what the score is.  If you can verify that the information provided by the EX credit report is more or less the same as with the other two CRAs then its more annoying than anything.  I didn't know what my exact EX score was until my mortgage preapproval, but I had an idea based on the EQ FICO I bought here. 

Starting Score: TU: 767 EQ: 727 EX: ?? (5/10/12)
Current Score: TU: 745 EQ: 736 EX: 793 (7/11/12 Lender Pull)
Goal Score: 800

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's the man keeping us down!!

O' well I would have to agree that as long as you know your reports are reporting the same information there should be no supprise as to what your actual score is if you know your TU and your EQ and those credit reports are simular to what is showing up on your EX credit report then the acutual score shouldn't be too far off!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.