Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 items i need help with

tag
momof2
Frequent Contributor

3 items i need help with

1.) i had an account with Figi's it is a pymt after charge off. i sent GW end of march, still havent gotten word on it yet. Does anyone have a good contact name for them or good contact name w/e-mail address?

2.)daniels jewelers i have 2 60 day lates and 1 30 day late, anyone have a good contact name? also sent GW in march, still not word from them

3.) Professional collection consultants this was a pymt after c/o, but then was suppose to be changed to paid, to be reported by CA, they did report but to only 2 of the CRA's the other still shows pymt after c/o, called CA several time to get the other CR changed to paid as promised, still havent been done, sent GW end of march still no word, anyone have a good contact name, this CA is located in los angeles, ca.

thanks

FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
momof2
Frequent Contributor

Re: 3 items i need help with

anyone?
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

momof2 wrote:
1.) i had an account with Figi's it is a pymt after charge off. i sent GW end of march, still havent gotten word on it yet. Does anyone have a good contact name for them or good contact name w/e-mail address?

Only email is the generic customer service email form on their website. I used it to send a PFD after I sent one by mail with no response.

I was told they'd only update to paid in full and I replied asking for them to delete again and didn't get a response that time.
Message 3 of 7
momof2
Frequent Contributor

I e-mailed figi's on their cs website and got an automated e-mail back that i would receieve a response with in 48 hours, hopefully they will delete it not hop they chage from c/o to paid, i dont see why they wouldnt just delete it

I mean it was for ONLY $18.00

anyone have good contact names for the other 2?
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 4 of 7
wynona01
Regular Contributor

I also have an account with Figi's that is on my credit report it was only 44 bucks, i paid it asked for it to be removed the lady was rude and flat out told me under no circumstances do they remove accurate information, so i didnt even bother to argue with her, I wish i could get in touch with the CEO of the company, its pretty hard to come by.
Message 5 of 7
momof2
Frequent Contributor

So I got a response from from figi's today about my e-mail and here is what it said

---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (Brian - Your Customer Care Representative) - 04/18/2008 07:48 PM
We will forward your request to the appropriate area for further handling.  If any additional information is needed, we will contact you

What do you think the outcome will be?
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 6 of 7
momof2
Frequent Contributor

I really really need help with item number 3 with professional collection consultants, does anyone know how i can go about this other then a GW, the CA has been paid, they promised to update as paid but still shows pymt after c/o another shows only as c/o and other CR shows derogatory. I know it wont help my score to have them update the info but for my CR to show the correct info. PLease help me dont know what else to do, no responses on my GW's
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.