Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 day late with Bridgecrest

tag
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

30 day late with Bridgecrest

So i noticed that Bridgcrest formally Drive Time reported me late for March since i traded my car in and they were paid off. Am i just at a lost with them on removing the late?  I havent had a late on my report since 2013.  Im not happy with it but im glad i no longer have to deal with them and their thug ways.  Should i be concerned with trying to purchase a house in a year or 2?  Any feedback is helpful. Im almost getting to the point of wondering if a credit repair place would help . so far ive done okay on my own nothing but this to dispute.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: 30 day late with Bridgecrest

How and when were they paid off?

More specifically, when was the payment due, and when did they credit the payoff of the loan?

In order to report a 30-late, the payoff would have to have occured thirty or more days after the billing due date of your pending payment.

Message 2 of 3
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

Re: 30 day late with Bridgecrest

@RobertEG wrote:

How and when were they paid off?

More specifically, when was the payment due, and when did they credit the payoff of the loan?

In order to report a 30-late, the payoff would have to have occured thirty or more days after the billing due date of your pending payment.

The due date was the 03/15/2017 the payment posted 03/21/2015.  The strangest part is it is reported 0.00 then late. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.