New Contributor
jru577

30 point jump in a week!

YAY! I'm totally new to this credit repair fico junk. But so far you people have been more helpful than any other internet page about credit! Here's my background....

Last friday i checked all three of myfico scores for the first time(after being tricked by a FAKO site!). I was distraught to find that they were: EXP 633, EQ 617, and TU 580. 580?! I had very little frame of reference as to if these were good or bad, but 580 definitely seemed way lower than 633. So I checked the report and consulted with you fine people, and found that I could put in at least TWO valid disputes about info on the TU. One ridiculous bankruptcy thing from a Sallie mae student loan and one "past due, charge off" that was on my dead father's old discover cards...on which i was an authorized user a few years ago. (incidentally, it was for $5....that's right...FIVE dollars)

WELL......I've been dying to check things out, so I finally bought an updated TU score today and yippee!!! I've already jumped up to 610!

Thanks for all your help and I hope to be a regular here!!!!
Established Contributor
Irvin

Re: 30 point jump in a week!

very nice!

Established Contributor
trinigal

Well I am happy for you.

A very big congratulations and you are well on your way!  Keep it up!
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Keep up the good work  :smileyhappy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Frequent Contributor
jenkins

Congratulations

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
dog

awesome! :smileyvery-happy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+