Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

38 years later

tag
thotgal320
Frequent Contributor

38 years later

So I updated my CR with privacymatters and I noticed the date on an account that AAC is reporting for a utility bill.  It was reported on  EQ 3-1-07 but the account was opened in 1970 which would have made me 4 years old.  I know it's just a typo.  It is my bill and I believe it's still within SOL what do I do?  If I dipute it wont it reset the SOL or do I leave it alone?  EX and TU have on my report.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 38 years later

Are there any other things that you need to fix on any of your other CR.  If so, list them and will tell you how to proceed.

Message 2 of 3
thotgal320
Frequent Contributor

Re: 38 years later

This is the only one that puzzles me. I have a punch of DV, GW and there a two inquiries that are there as well. I have MOV letters going out to CRA because it's seems no one likes to respond to any thing. There is something you can help with. I need to send a letter to CA that didn't respond to a DV I send a DV no response letter and it's still on my report. I now need to send a letter demanding they remove it or I will report them to the AG, BBB and anyone else I need to report them to if you have a sample letter that would really be helpful. Thank you in advance for your help.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.