cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3B Reports - Do you get more than one if..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

3B Reports - Do you get more than one if..

I have the membership that gives me a quartly 3B report. The last time I pulled a report was in February because I had a high credit balance at the time I wanted to pay it down before I pulled again. I got an available 3B in May . 
I Have not pulled that 3B yet. My question is, since I have not pulled a 3B, if I decided to pull it now, will I still get another 3B in august or do you only get 1 3B at a time to pull? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3B Reports - Do you get more than one if..

Good question! I was wondering myself!! Will be following this thread!
Message 2 of 5
CredStudent
Established Member

If my understanding is correct, if you use the new report before your next available in August you will still get your next available in August. However, if you don't use the one you obtained in May before August you will lose the May one when the August is available. I waited a month to use mine but still got the next available as if I pulled it right away. However, ymmv. That is my understanding, hopefully someone else can back that up or correct me if I'm wrong.

Fico08 6/22/16: EQ 643 TU 666 EX 683
C1 secured $1,000(opened 3/2013, closed 4/2016), QS1 $2,000 (opened 5/2015), Freedom $4,000 (opened 4/2016), BOA CR $1,500(opened 4/2016), NHL Discover IT $1,600 (opened 6/2016)
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CredStudent wrote:

If my understanding is correct, if you use the new report before your next available in August you will still get your next available in August. However, if you don't use the one you obtained in May before August you will lose the May one when the August is available. I waited a month to use mine but still got the next available as if I pulled it right away. However, ymmv. That is my understanding, hopefully someone else can back that up or correct me if I'm wrong.

You're correct.and very good explanation.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@CredStudent wrote:

You're correct.and very good explanation.

i believe you guys are right too. When I went to go pull the report right under it it states "Redeem before 8/18" so

I pulled it now and I'll hold onto my August one until later on in the year. 

Thank you all very much.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.