Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3b when to sign up

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

3b when to sign up

I've been rebuilding for a few months with great progress thanks entirely to this site. I've had accounts with tu and ex but canceled them and want to sign up for 3b here. I know it only pulls your reports once a quarter though. I'm expecting two pfd collections to fall off this week from a rapid rescore. Should I wait until after that happens to sign up? Or will I get a notification once they come off and will it remove it from the report? Also do I get noticed when balances change say on a cc? Thanks!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: 3b when to sign up

@Anonymous wrote:
I've been rebuilding for a few months with great progress thanks entirely to this site. I've had accounts with tu and ex but canceled them and want to sign up for 3b here. I know it only pulls your reports once a quarter though. I'm expecting two pfd collections to fall off this week from a rapid rescore. Should I wait until after that happens to sign up? Or will I get a notification once they come off and will it remove it from the report? Also do I get noticed when balances change say on a cc? Thanks!

1. You can probably get the same product with monthly, rather than quarterly, reports, by using this link:

http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICO-Premier-3B/

This offer is temporary though and may not last.

2. I think it's worth signing up for ASAP. The only note on timing is that your new report will become available on the same day of the month you sign up.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh nice. Is that the same product. So I will still get the alerts and scores will update whenever a change occurs, but get reports every month rather than quarter? Thank you!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reading on my iPad an didn't realize I could scroll down on that page. Lol. Need more sleepSmiley Happy looks exactly the same thank you for your help! I will sign up now. 

Message 4 of 7
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Premier, which is linked to above, gives you new reports monthly. Ultimate gives you new reports quarterly. Otherwise, they do the same thing.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Apparently I failed the authentication back when I first signed up. I'll be calling them in the morning to get it fixed and signed up for the monthly.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad I found this! I had ultimate and just canceled this and they refunded a portion of the month since I was signing up for the premier version! Now I get all scores updated monthly for the same price! Woot!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.