Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 baddies removed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

4 baddies removed

I am so thrilllled right now...The TransUnion report finished yesterday and I got an alert from TC and viewed my results and tada 4 are gone...Now my Fako from them went up about 17 points so I cant wait to hear from My Ficos , I am hoping a good rise but if not at least to be put over into the 600's ..

Will update when I hear something....Thanks again girls and guys of this Fico Forum I couldnt have done it without you....Each one teach one as we grow together......Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 4 baddies removed

excellent indeed! I got two paid chargeoffs removed in July. Didn't help my score much but I am happy that they are gone.

Message 2 of 8
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Congrats to both of you.  I am hoping for the same success.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job for the both of you... Congrats.  Irvin, how did you get paid chargeoffs removed?
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I made it barely over the 600 marge by 1 pt they gave me 19pts...ok well im still happy about that plus they are removed...
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

good job, great improvement....
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Bren!!! That is fantastic.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

myhearts07 wrote:
Great job for the both of you... Congrats.  Irvin, how did you get paid chargeoffs removed?

I disputed them because they had inaccurate balance and dates. One day, out of nowhere, it disappears from my experian report. then i redisputed with eq and tu and they deleted it too.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.