Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50 point jump

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 50 point jump

I read on another post that the CO that is PIF will get more points than the CO that is settled for less than the amount, and of course the PFD will get the most....I paid if full 2- CO AMEX and Cap 1 off, the 25th of May, but they havent updated to show the 0 balance.  Im going to wait till the july updates and see if they show up, till I dispute.  the accounts are still showing over CL balances which is killing my utilization, even though they are closed CC.  Im really hoping that once all this updates Ill get a Jump in my score!!!
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on your score increase!
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I read on another post that the CO that is PIF will get more points than the CO that is settled for less than the amount, and of course the PFD will get the most....I paid if full 2- CO AMEX and Cap 1 off, the 25th of May, but they havent updated to show the 0 balance. Im going to wait till the july updates and see if they show up, till I dispute. the accounts are still showing over CL balances which is killing my utilization, even though they are closed CC. Im really hoping that once all this updates Ill get a Jump in my score!!!

I did the same but I didn't wait for them to update... DISPUTE and force them to comply. Good luck!
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

i payed a $41 collection didnt send a pfd, i caled them up paid then called them back a couple days later and asked them for a delete, she looked up the account and said sure, it just deleted off my report and i got a jump of 11 points from equifax, it was only reported at equifax anyways. I got lucky with that easy delete Smiley Happy

congrats on the 50!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.