Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

569 to 595 TU FICO...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

569 to 595 TU FICO...

Not quite 600, but I am still partying tonight!!

Got my 12 pack of Pepsi by my side as we speak (type)!!!

ASSET ACCEPT deleted the derog TL from TU, BofA added my $300 secured CC TL and bam...got a 26 point jump.

...now I need to dispute the 17 remaining baddies and get that darn Judgement/Public Record removed...and then I SHOULD be in business!!

oh, by the way..the Judgement on my CRA is for the Asset Accept CA for the Nextcard account that just got removed..hmm, hope it doesn't pop back up.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: 569 to 595 TU FICO...

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

guiness56 how many do you have and would you like my advice ?

Message Edited by Raine on 02-24-2008 12:14 AM
Message 3 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I have a few. I have done all my DVs, so I am waiting to see if they respond or not. Thank you though.

Message Edited by guiness56 on 02-24-2008 12:15 AM
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

do want my advice ??
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

dett_phree wrote:
Not quite 600, but I am still partying tonight!!

Got my 12 pack of Pepsi by my side as we speak (type)!!!

ASSET ACCEPT deleted the derog TL from TU, BofA added my $300 secured CC TL and bam...got a 26 point jump.

...now I need to dispute the 17 remaining baddies and get that darn Judgement/Public Record removed...and then I SHOULD be in business!!

oh, by the way..the Judgement on my CRA is for the Asset Accept CA for the Nextcard account that just got removed..hmm, hope it doesn't pop back up.

Good work! Be persistant and it will pay off.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.