Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

604 TU Score and looking for a decent CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 604 TU Score and looking for a decent CC

Thanks for letting me know - I only have Cap One with doesn't show the CL and the only other revolving I have is the AMEX which has always been on time.

Maybe I'll try AMEX Delta if they pull TU, but I still haven't pulled the FICO scores so I'm only going by FAKO
Message 11 of 23
Cory
Established Contributor

Can someone post the link to apply for Junipers/Barclays?

And are these department store cards or charge cards?

What are the rates like, etc?

Thank you so much for your consideration.

Cory

Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

beach123 wrote:
Thanks for letting me know - I only have Cap One with doesn't show the CL and the only other revolving I have is the AMEX which has always been on time.

Maybe I'll try AMEX Delta if they pull TU, but I still haven't pulled the FICO scores so I'm only going by FAKO

lately from reading other people's posts...seems like Amex Delta is pulling Experian for most of the people.
Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Juniper/Barclays are credit cards/mastercard and visa.  I don't have their site handy, but they traditionally pull TU...they will pull EQ though if they don't like something on the TU, though. 
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wamu pulled TU for me, at the time my score was 645
Message 15 of 23
Cory
Established Contributor

dazednconfused wrote:
Juniper/Barclays are credit cards/mastercard and visa.  I don't have their site handy, but they traditionally pull TU...they will pull EQ though if they don't like something on the TU, though. 

Okay. I just wanted to apply. I think that my TU scores are good. I disputed some items in June and got the result back.

Anyone else might have the link too apply online with Juniper/Barclays? I can't find it for some reason on my pc.

Cory

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

i guess you can try to google it or something.
Message 17 of 23
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

If I am not mistaken I believe the Airtran Airways VISA, USAirways, and Carnival Sea Miles card all go through Juniper.
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's the site for Carnival Sea Miles - that's a juniper one.  If you don't like the sea miles, try the air tran or other juniper cards suggested.

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.