Established Contributor
beach123

Re: 604 TU Score and looking for a decent CC

Thanks for letting me know - I only have Cap One with doesn't show the CL and the only other revolving I have is the AMEX which has always been on time.

Maybe I'll try AMEX Delta if they pull TU, but I still haven't pulled the FICO scores so I'm only going by FAKO
Established Contributor
Cory

Can someone post the link to apply for Junipers/Barclays?

And are these department store cards or charge cards?

What are the rates like, etc?

Thank you so much for your consideration.

Cory

:smileyhappy:
1. American Express Blue Cash Preferred~2. BankAmericard Cash Rewards World MasterCard~3. BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature ~4. Discover It~5. Citi Forward Visa Signature~6. CCCU MasterCard.
Established Contributor
Irvin

beach123 wrote:
Thanks for letting me know - I only have Cap One with doesn't show the CL and the only other revolving I have is the AMEX which has always been on time.

Maybe I'll try AMEX Delta if they pull TU, but I still haven't pulled the FICO scores so I'm only going by FAKO

lately from reading other people's posts...seems like Amex Delta is pulling Experian for most of the people.
Regular Contributor
dazednconfused

Juniper/Barclays are credit cards/mastercard and visa.  I don't have their site handy, but they traditionally pull TU...they will pull EQ though if they don't like something on the TU, though. 
Frequent Contributor
Lori344

Wamu pulled TU for me, at the time my score was 645
Established Contributor
Cory

dazednconfused wrote:
Juniper/Barclays are credit cards/mastercard and visa.  I don't have their site handy, but they traditionally pull TU...they will pull EQ though if they don't like something on the TU, though. 

Okay. I just wanted to apply. I think that my TU scores are good. I disputed some items in June and got the result back.

Anyone else might have the link too apply online with Juniper/Barclays? I can't find it for some reason on my pc.

Cory

1. American Express Blue Cash Preferred~2. BankAmericard Cash Rewards World MasterCard~3. BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature ~4. Discover It~5. Citi Forward Visa Signature~6. CCCU MasterCard.
Established Contributor
Irvin

i guess you can try to google it or something.
Frequent Contributor
chartley3

If I am not mistaken I believe the Airtran Airways VISA, USAirways, and Carnival Sea Miles card all go through Juniper.
Regular Contributor
dazednconfused

Here's the site for Carnival Sea Miles - that's a juniper one.  If you don't like the sea miles, try the air tran or other juniper cards suggested.

Established Contributor
so_confused

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}