Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

640 and still denied..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 640 and still denied..

well i prefer sport bikes i like the crotch rocket feel to them ive been riding for 2 years now but never my own bike luckily i have kind friends that let me ride with them lol. im either looking at r6 gsxr6 zx6 or cbr6 dont matter ive ridden them all thansk for the good luck soon as my bro comes home were heading to the dealer...
Message 11 of 13
Donks3369
Established Contributor

I ride a 1998 Yamaha YZF600, but I used to have a Honda CBR600.  Now that bike was great.

Althought the '98 only has about 9000 miles on it so it almost runs like new.  I would like to keep it and get a cruiser but I don't think my fiance would be too happy about that.

Well keep us updated on what happens.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

haha yeah thats we are looking for a r6 prefably, talk to a guy here locally at a dealership said he just got a kid done on a r6 with a 715 score buta ll kid had on credit was a 800 dollar limit hsbc card only reason my brothers credit isnt that high is because of the ford instalment loan in which is paid on time for the past year so there is some hope we are heading there shortly i will keep you all posted

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.