cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 months after having a credit card, I can't still get a credit score! Any suggestions?

tag
FyndFyre

7 months after having a credit card, I can't still get a credit score! Any suggestions?

I started my first credit card with my ITIN last 7 months ago. I transferred my credit history from that ITIN number to my new SSN last month with each Agency verifying me the number change. Now, I purchased the fico score from myfico for all 3 agencies, and I can't get my scores. The reason they(the support) give me is I have my SSN for less than 2 years and therefore I can't obtain any info on it. I couldn't even obtain credit reports from annualcreditreport.com and I am in a looping denial due to the agencies won't let me talk to a live agent without a report number. Any suggestions? BTW, credit karma says my score currently from Transunion is 728. Is it vintage score? Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: 7 months after having a credit card, I can't still get a credit score! Any suggestions?

Yes, the one from TU is a Vantage Score.

I am not aware, nor can I find anything,  that says you have to have a SSN for 2 years to get a FICO score.  However, you are not the first poster that has been told this. 

Message 2 of 3
FyndFyre

Re: 7 months after having a credit card, I can't still get a credit score! Any suggestions?

Oh well, I was thinking after 6 months, I will get my credit score and off to a good start. I was actually having my hopes up after creditkarma shows my score is 728. Waiting for two more years gonna be a pain in the butt. Thank you for your reply.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.