Smiley Wink

WOW! That is so awesome!
I can't wait until I get there!!
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 700 club woohoo ty ty ty

omg hauling  what brains   lmao

I handle all debt the same (except hospital)    Know your SOL   know that DOLA (in the case of Dr. dentist or other meds)  goes by    date of service!  The DOFD would be the month following!

And NEVER take any B/S  from CAs!!!!!!!
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 700 club woohoo ty ty ty

LADY    I used a personal injury attorney!  Any attorney can do it BUT     you must know what your rights are & know where you want to file suit!!!!

You do not need 1 that says that they are a consumer attorney....ALL attorney have the training but do not use it often. They learn it in collage & need to keep up with changing laws.

I called several and asked questions    I wanted to know if they knew more then me (which wasn't much)   Most I found didn't know _hit!     I talked to 1 that knew exactly what I was asking.....I also knew that I wanted an attorney that had experiance in Federal Court   because that is where I wanted to file.

Most said...Oh I can make a settlement with no trouble..........I hung up.....that is a dead givaway!!!!

I did not want to file in state court as you do not always get court cost & attorney's fees. Also CAs licensed had been revolked by my state the year before so I let the AG go after them! and he did.
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.