Established Contributor
trinigal

Re: 700 club

rifleman wrote:

5. Think "good credit is sexy"

Good credit is sexy.  I'm turned on just thinking about your 700.  I can see you now, flexing those muscles as you made those online payments, and the sweat dripping off your brow as you disputed those baddies.

Yum! Break me off a piece of that!!!:smileyvery-happy:
Established Contributor
Irvin

trinigal wrote:

rifleman wrote:

Good credit is sexy.  I'm turned on just thinking about your 700.  I can see you now, flexing those muscles as you made those online payments, and the sweat dripping off your brow as you disputed those baddies.

LOL!! that is very funny!
Established Contributor
trinigal

Irvin wrote:

trinigal wrote:

rifleman wrote:

LOL!! that is very funny!

:smileyvery-happy:  I have my moments
Established Contributor
rifleman

[ Edited ]
ROTFLMAO!!

Yes, sweat drips from my brow as I click the online dispute forms via Truecredit.

And yes, my muscles flex as I click SEND on the payment button to all my creditors online.

And of course, I forgot to mention, I do put on Marvin Gaye WHENEVER I'm disputing over the phone.

Be safe, be sexy.

Message Edited by rifleman on 07-17-2007 09:38 AM
Established Contributor
trinigal

rifleman wrote:
ROTFLMAO!!

Yes, sweat drips from my brow as I click the online dispute forms via Truecredit.

And yes, my muscles flex as I click SEND on the payment button to all my creditors online.

And of course, I forgot to mention, I do put on Marvin Gaye WHENEVER I'm disputing over the phone.

Be safe, be sexy.

Message Edited by rifleman on 07-17-2007 09:38 AM

*Purring like a cat* - just the way i like it:smileywink:
Be safe, be sexy!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}