Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

800 club!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

800 club!!!

I know I know...it's "fake". My real scores are pretty close but this is the first time I've ever seen an 800 on ck. I don't care I'm still happy Smiley Very Happy

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 10.35.08 AM.png

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
score_is_497_hehe
New Contributor

Re: 800 club!!!

Congratulations!!! Hope one day I can post something like this! I'm in range of 690-725 between 3 CRA. But still good given that I was as low as 497 or even lower at one point Smiley Happy Good things come to those who wait as they say Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 10
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Even tho it IS a FAKO, that number clearly represents clean reports with LOW balances!!

Certainly something to be proud of!! 

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 10
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

Me too Smiley Tongue Smiley Tongue.

Just joined the FICO  EX 800 club. very happy to see those numbers Heart Heart. Check my siggy for full details.

Proudly acheived with best expert advice on this forums Smiley Tongue Smiley Tongue. Thanks myFico pals. Without you all, i dont think i would have neared anywhere close to it.

Now, Aiming for rest 2 CB's to hit the 800 mark. 

Saving all these for a home purchase next year.

1/6/2023 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $470K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Sep/2021
Message 4 of 10
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

I was in the 800 club for about a day and half back in January..

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 5 of 10

Awesome! Just saw it in mine for the first time also👍
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world will know peace.
Message 6 of 10
ChessChik47
Frequent Contributor

Congrats OP!  When I first saw it on my CK account my heart skipped a beat!!  It's a great feeling even though it's not real.  But I tell ya, I just checked my 3B report through Experian and my Equifax is at 805!!!  Yay me!!  If things go well, I think Experian and Transunion will be there by the summer!  They are 787 and 789 respectively.  I always wonder why there's a lag when each of the bureaus have the EXACT same information for me.  The only thing that Equifax has is more addresses that I've lived at. Weird, but that's the credit world.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChessChik47wrote:

Congrats OP!  When I first saw it on my CK account my heart skipped a beat!!  It's a great feeling even though it's not real.  But I tell ya, I just checked my 3B report through Experian and my Equifax is at 805!!!  Yay me!!  If things go well, I think Experian and Transunion will be there by the summer!  They are 787 and 789 respectively.  I always wonder why there's a lag when each of the bureaus have the EXACT same information for me.  The only thing that Equifax has is more addresses that I've lived at. Weird, but that's the credit world.

Same one time I seen that also then scores came down to 730,745 Congrats! Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 10
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Nice! What are your FICO Scores?

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

The earliest that I know of being in the 800 club was in June 2009 when I got preapproved for my mortgage.  All 3 scores ranged from 802 to 812.  Currently vary month to month on TU with scores 830 to 840.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.