Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A BIG thank you to Happydays and this wonderful board

tag
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

A BIG thank you to Happydays and this wonderful board

Thank you so much for helping me with the DV a few weeks ago. It worked and both tu and ex immediately deleted...eq just deleted today and I got a whopping 45 points! I am now at 652 across the board! Just approved for discover, kohls and dressbarn. I was at a miserable 533 this past summer and without your help with that dv and everyone elses help and knowledge from this wonderful board I wouldnt be where I am today! I wish I could hug you!  whomever is in CT let's all get together and celebrate... I LOVE you guys! Thank you!

Falling In Love
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A BIG thank you to Happydays and this wonderful board

Congrats!!!!!   How long was it between the time EX and TU deleted before EQ deleted?  I am still waiting on EQ to delete some med claims that EX and TU have deleted already..
Message 2 of 9
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats Scrambling.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey there..this is very encouraging...Smiley Very Happy congratulations!
Message 4 of 9
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

GETNUMBERSUP wrote:
Congrats!!!!!   How long was it between the time EX and TU deleted before EQ deleted?  I am still waiting on EQ to delete some med claims that EX and TU have deleted already..

almost 3 weeks! Man, I was sweating that one out!
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

crap...another 2 weeks of waiting for EQ...oh well..that's good to know though...again congrats...700 here we come..ours scores are about the same...
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

No thanks is needed!!! I owe everything that I know (or think I know) from this forum. I only hope that I can help others!

Im going to the bug capital of the world(Florida) next month. It would be great to meet anyone thats in Ct.....  Micky D's is good enough for me! After all we must watch our CC spending    lmao

read your PM

Message Edited by HappyDays on 03-07-2008 02:44 PM
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love posts like this-

Welcome back HappyDays - you have been missed.

HappyDays wrote:
WTGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

No thanks is needed!!! I owe everything that I know (or think I know) from this forum. I only hope that I can help others!

Im going to the bug capital of the world(Florida) next month. It would be great to meet anyone thats in Ct.....  Micky D's is good enough for me! After all we must watch our CC spending    lmao

read your PM

Message Edited by HappyDays on 03-07-2008 02:44 PM

Message 8 of 9
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I'll bet you fifty bucks that you'll sleep well tonight!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.