Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Bit Discouraged...

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

A Bit Discouraged...

at how slow my accts are updating.  I've just made my 2nd nice payment toward my balances and last months hasn't even updated!!!!!!  Funny though....the xmas charges showed up immediately.Smiley Mad

Smiley SadSmiley Sad
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A Bit Discouraged...

Get used to it. I have a mortgage that is 3 months behind but the Inquiry hit 3 days after I did it. I could be 6-15 points ahead but nope.

It's all a game to these 3 yahoos.
Message 2 of 12
octavia
Regular Contributor

Zman,

Im in the same situation as you are.  My mtg was transferred to a new lender in mid-October and they haven't started reporting yet.  I can't wait to see if my scores will increase or decrease.

Octavia.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, my mtg was transferred in JUly and they both are showing, and both showing open!  i am showing double the amount of real estate debt on all 3 CRAs!!  I just disputed it, though.  Hope yours report soon...you can call and ask when they report.
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

fishbjc wrote:
at how slow my accts are updating.  I've just made my 2nd nice payment toward my balances and last months hasn't even updated!!!!!!  Funny though....the xmas charges showed up immediately.Smiley Mad

Smiley SadSmiley Sad

I have trouble with all 3 CRAs. some of my TLs haven't been updated since Nov.    It might be with 1 CRA but not all. I have gotten to where I am disputing every month as ( update)
Message 5 of 12
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

i agree with the chrgs mine are updated almost immediately
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

bjc, you are not alone there. I think that has happened to all of us.

I received a WaMu Platinum with a great cl, and it took a good 60 days...maybe longer, before it started reporting.

Be patient. It'll show up eventually.
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My accounts have not updated from last month either. I felt like I wasted money buying reports and scores only to see the exact same thing from last month. Sorry this is happening.
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm experiencing the same thing. I have an AU account that updated on EX, but not the other two. My CC balance also updated on EX, but not the other two. It's frustrating, because I can't figure out where I stand with each of them. I am constantly trying to guess what might happen when everything updates as it should.
Message 9 of 12
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

Well, we are all in this boat....I think the CRA's took an extended holiday!!Smiley Wink  I only had 2 of 6 TL's report last month!!Smiley Mad

Maybe they will all catch up this month!

BTW...I heard that HSBC only reports every-other month, it shows this way on my accts w/ them,
so,  maybe this true.?! and possibly other CCC's do this also.

We'll just have to be "patient"Smiley Indifferent

takin' it one day at a time
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.