Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A.K.A's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A.K.A's

I have 2 AKA on my experian report. one is a screwy middle initial. the other is my fathers name. Does this hurt. Should I dispute, how do I get rid of these?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: A.K.A's

They shouldn't hurt you. I suspect the CRAs would remove if you call and ask.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Tuscani. Just wanted to take a second and thank you for all of the advice you dispense here everyday. I may not always get it, or be able to take advantage of it at the moment. But your answers always seem intelligent, quick and to the point without excessive rambling, and grumping. And to many others out there thanks. Dave EQ - 472, hopfully on the way up p.s. anyone wanna loan me a couple of K? JK
Message 3 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

jaguls66 wrote:
Thanks Tuscani. Just wanted to take a second and thank you for all of the advice you dispense here everyday. I may not always get it, or be able to take advantage of it at the moment. But your answers always seem intelligent, quick and to the point without excessive rambling, and grumping. And to many others out there thanks. Dave EQ - 472, hopfully on the way up p.s. anyone wanna loan me a couple of K? JK

Thanks! It's my pleasure to help! That is why I am here. I won't lend you anything, but I am happy to add you as an AU next year!! Smiley Tongue

I kill me.

Message Edited by Tuscani on 06-18-2007 05:05 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.