Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Little Update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A Little Update

Hey Guys!
I know it's been a cool minute since you've heard from me.  Been around, just have not been saying much.  Plus things in my neck of the Caribbean were/are heating up.  Wish I could say it's because I found me a tall, handsome man, but alas noSmiley Sad, just work and life and the weather......literallySmiley Happy.

Anyhow I wanted to give you guys an update since you have been my rock when it comes to this whole credit thing.  Basically I'm up 63 points!!!  Yaay!  I'm now at 626 as of September 14th.  May not seem much to some, but to me, it's a huge deal.  I feel like a human being again.  The work must continue, I got some rejection letters but I do not intend to let that deter me.

Those of you who think you can't catch a break with this credit thing......I urge to continue to press forward. My humble opinion is that just by caring enough to check your credit you're taking an huge first step towards things getting better. 

So once again, let me thank all of you for your continued support and words of encouragement. 

And remember, you may not think I'm around but I'm always aroundSmiley Wink 
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: A Little Update

Excellent!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.