Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A MESSAGE TO THE HOPELESS!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A MESSAGE TO THE HOPELESS!!!!

Want to know a secret...???
If you have multiple credit cards issued by the same bank, like Bank of American, Chase Bank...consolidate the credit lines into one and only borrow the money or owe the money from that credit card alone, instead of owe the money on several credit cards.
And the bank(credit card company) only report to credit bureau once per month after the statement closing date, by doing this, I made balance transfer (7 days after statement closing date which the bank might already report the account status to 3 credit bureau) to pay off some credit cards then consolidate 3-4 credit lines together to $57,500.00 and leave the credit cards I don't use the credit lines to be just $1,000.00 and let only one card carry high balance...because credit score system only look how many cards that you owe high balance, it doesn't care how much money you owe, so in this case I can owe more money to the bank but still get high credit score from 3 credit bureau (Exp. Eqx. TU)...believe it or not, I made balance transfer from 2 banks total of $121,400.00 and my credit score still go up from 757 to 777. What a shame!!!            
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG!!!! I am sharing in your joy.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Smiley Happy

Keep fighting the good fight Julie!

Rob
Message 13 of 16
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Super!
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent news!!!!!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 16
2anewu
Regular Contributor

Great job!!! Thanks for the encouraging words!!!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.