Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A new hard inquiry..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A new hard inquiry..

I received a email from myfico scorewatch informing of a new inquiry. it turns out to be the BMAB in Everette: Approved Tenant Screening Services

it's really strong.. yesterday i was happy to be called by the housing company that my application was approved. I didn't fill my social in my application form, so saved one hard inq. but it was too early to laugh... they managed to pull my credit info without my social.

what is important is i'm in a plan for a one-year clean report. Do credit unions regard such inq equivalent to cc application inqs?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: A new hard inquiry..

If you only have one inquiry on your cr....you've got nothing to worry about.  There are people here with 35-60.  I had about 18 and breezed through a CU with no problems at all.

You're FINE....and congrats on being approved for your new digs!!!

Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: A new hard inquiry..

OP, your myFICO forums link is bad. Feel free to edit by clicking "Options" and then "Edit Message".

fishbjc wrote:

If you only have one inquiry on your cr....you've got nothing to worry about.  There are people here with 35-60. 

Smiley Wink but I'm guessing I'm around 32 on EX. It's dropping.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.