Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAXA Mortgage?

tag
ccsauer
Contributor

AAXA Mortgage?

Anyone know anything/heard anything about these guys? They seem to have some really good deals, and I've checked them out and they seem great, just wanted to know if anyone knew anything about them. Wachovia as well, I'm looking at them.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AAXA Mortgage?

I have never heard of them but I work with Wachovia all the time. Stay away from the "Pick a Pay" loan unless you are desperate they negatively amortize and can make it very hard for you to catch up or refi out of.
Message 2 of 9
ccsauer
Contributor

K, cool. Oh, I meant to also ask, were there other companies people know of that are any good? Also, I jsut want to make sure here, if I get pre-approved by, like, 5 companies, that only counts as one "hard pull" on my credit rating, right? Because I'd like to shop around, but I don't want it to hurt me. Also, I'm just on the cusp for a program that I hope to negotiate for, but will these hard pulls ruin my rating when they go to lock in my rate?
Message 3 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Post your scores.
Message 4 of 9
ccsauer
Contributor

Mine: 691, 693, 697. AAXA said those were fine to get their highest rate for the first mortgage (looking into an 80-15 w/ 5% down) and my fiancee is at 786, 792, 796
Message 5 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Any negative info on your reports?
Message 6 of 9
ccsauer
Contributor

A little. During college I had a string of missed payments, but i told him about those during pre-qualification and he said despite that we'd be approved for the amount we're looking at.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who makes the most money you or your finacee?

Inquiries should count as one because you are shopping but they don't ususally unless you send a letter to the CRA. I really doubt they will hurt you much. As long as your mid score stays above 680 you're fine
Message 8 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

You should be able to go with most prime lenders.. Wachovia is good. They are who my mortgage is with.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.