cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACK!!!!!!!!! TU FA I didn't put it there!

tag
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

ACK!!!!!!!!! TU FA I didn't put it there!

I went to log into TC tonight and got this message I didn't put it there nor did I dispute anything as not mine  

Extra Security Required per Fraud Alert     You have requested some extra security precautions to protect your credit report.
            What happened:     At your request, we're taking some extra security precautions to better protect your personal information.

You'll need to provide a customer service agent with some identifying details to verify your identity. Then you'll be able to get quick access to your report.

What to do now:

Please contact Customer Service at (800) 493-2392 and have the following
information available:

1. Details of two loan accounts, including the month, year and date the account was opened, the account number, and your monthly payment.
2. Your date of birth
3. An address where you once lived that your credit report would display
4. A former employer your credit report would display

Customer service is available from 8 a.m. to Midnight Eastern time, Monday through
Thursday, and from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time, Friday through Sunday.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Re: ACK!!!!!!!!! TU FA I didn't put it there!

Sorry for the weird post one of these days I will learn how to insert pictures or copy and paste things
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you dispute with EQ?  Everytime I dispute with EQ they send EX and TU fraud alerts on me.  I have several on all of my accounts.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would call TU and find out the reason for the FA and clear it up with them.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.