Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFNI didn't validate and reported neg. info. are they in violation

tag
learningstage
Established Member

AFNI didn't validate and reported neg. info. are they in violation

I have sent letter of validation to AFNI... postmark certified by the date on the collection notice that was sent to me stating i have 30 days to dispute from 3/21/2008  i sent validation letter 4/21/2008 ... I noticed that they reported item... in april and then again in may.... are they in violation

Keep in mind this was on a debt that was prev. with franklin collection service and also erased by them.. i also have the letter they sent me stating they were deleting it.... AFNI just put it back on without validating it... ?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AFNI didn't validate and reported neg. info. are they in violation

Send them the 15 day DV letter....
Message 2 of 4
learningstage
Established Member

after sending 15 day dv letter.... do i then pursue legal remedies... i beleive they are in violation of reporting info during validation period... initial letter sent on 30th day they stated for requesting validation... they took it upon themselves to start reporting it even after recieving my validation letter
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You send the letter to the CRA...with all letters you sent them...proving they failed to validate...and hope the CRA delete....I don't have the exact letter that is to be sent to the CRA...
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.