Valued Contributor
android01

Re: ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org

It has now changed to "Coming May 1st, 2012".  Let's hope it works this time! :smileysurprised:

EQ FICO - EQ08 - 850 -9/2/14
TU FICO - TU08 - 850 - 7/18/14
EX FICO - EX08 - 850 - 7/18/14
Established Contributor
guydiver

android01 wrote:

It has now changed to "Coming May 1st, 2012".  Let's hope it works this time! :smileysurprised:

Second time's the charm?:smileyvery-happy:

MyFICO Forums ROCK!! & . Been There, Done That. Never Going Back! Goal>>>> 760 all 3.

Starting Score: 1/05 upper 500's??Current Score: FICO: EQ 730ish, TU 747(Barclay), EX 732(CS) Goal Score: .....800 IS ON MY BUCKET LIST! EX ,BITE ME! .:smileyvery-happy:
In My Wallet: CU Visa 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Lowe's 15K, Cabela's Siggy Visa 11.5K,Travelocity AEX 18.9K
Frequent Contributor
cassembler

Anyone planning on camping out for this one? May 1 = Tuesday, by my humble interpretation of the calendar...

"Credit is purely a cash flow tool. Thinking of credit as extra money you didn't have before makes it an EXPENSIVE cash flow tool."
Established Contributor
dharalex

cassembler wrote:

Anyone planning on camping out for this one? May 1 = Tuesday, by my humble interpretation of the calendar...

I am! I will wake up extra early to sign up before going to work! Hope I'm not disappointed!

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Frequent Contributor
Lambo23

[ Edited ]

I have been a part of and owner of many, many websites in which I have made myself or helped design them in some way and to me, this website being talked about looks really sketchy. It looks like it was thrown together in a premade wordpress layout. :smileylol: Not to say that it's not legit, but I would really be careful with this website! Be careful who you are giving your information too!

more info: 

http://www.whois.net/whois/mycreditplan.org

if you do a quick search of the domain on whois.net, it shows you information about the owner of the domain. It looks like whoever bought the domain also is apart of faircredit.org. 

These two websites give me the "steal your identity" vibe. They just look poorly thrown together and usually that is not a good thing. Just my .02 though.

Mega Contributor
LS2982

Lambo23 wrote:

I have been a part of and owner of many, many websites in which I have made myself or helped design them in some way and to me, this website being talked about looks really sketchy. It looks like it was thrown together in a premade wordpress layout. :smileylol: Not to say that it's not legit, but I would really be careful with this website! Be careful who you are giving your information too!

more info: 

if you do a quick search of the domain on whois.net, it shows you information about the owner of the domain. It looks like whoever bought the domain also is apart of faircredit.org. 

These two websites give me the "steal your identity" vibe. They just look poorly thrown together and usually that is not a good thing. Just my .02 though.

Thats got me worried as well. I'm gonna let it fly for a month or so and see some of the feedback on it.

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Frequent Contributor
cassembler

So who all are our guinea pigs?

Off-topic: Our forum's spell check doesn't have the word "Guinea." Conspiracy much?

"Credit is purely a cash flow tool. Thinking of credit as extra money you didn't have before makes it an EXPENSIVE cash flow tool."
Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

Lambo23 wrote:

more info: 

I am co-opting this opinion -- there is no way a legitimate website would use such a generic wordpress theme. There is no possible way this website is legit. How can a site that isn't working already have a testimonial? Typos? Bad Grammar?

I have also purchased or run dozens of wordpress blogs/websites in my day. This site doesn't appear to be on par with any of the other credit websites out there in regards to functionallity. In fact, almost every site that needs any high processing or databasing has already abandoned wordpress for another back-engine.

-scott.

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 09/14: TU: 784 | EQ: 752 | EX: 784
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $13900, Citi/Home Depot $8500, Capital One Cash Rewards $3500, BOA $7500 Total Utilization: 3%. AAoA: 2yr, 9mth. INQS: 1 TU, 1 EQ, 3 EX
Frequent Contributor
MamboItaliano

I've been on here all morning doing a little F5 dance every 5-10 minutes. I doubt I'm the only one. :smileyhappy:

Re-entered the garden on 9/16/2013.

Starting Score: (TU) 517 (EQ) 469 (EX) 519 (6/1/2010)
Current Score: (TU98) 714 (TU04) 712 (EQ Beacon 5.0) 672 (EX -FICO v2) 724 (6/13/13)
Goal Score: 700 Club for all 3 (2 out of 3 so far)

Established Contributor
dharalex

[ Edited ]
So you have signed up? I signed up, but I don't have any scores or reports yet. Says it's pending. I did receive a receipt and confirmation of signing up. Still leary, but I don't mind being a "beta" tester for this site. Just looked at my cc site. There has been no transaction nor pending transaction. I'm sure there will be more bugs to work out...we will see!

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}