Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org

tag
android01
Valued Contributor

Re: ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org

It has now changed to "Coming May 1st, 2012".  Let's hope it works this time! Smiley Surprised

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 111 of 154
guydiver
Established Contributor

@android01 wrote:

It has now changed to "Coming May 1st, 2012".  Let's hope it works this time! Smiley Surprised

Second time's the charm?Smiley Very Happy

Message 112 of 154
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone planning on camping out for this one? May 1 = Tuesday, by my humble interpretation of the calendar...

Message 113 of 154
dharalex
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone planning on camping out for this one? May 1 = Tuesday, by my humble interpretation of the calendar...

I am! I will wake up extra early to sign up before going to work! Hope I'm not disappointed!

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 114 of 154
Lambo23
Frequent Contributor

I have been a part of and owner of many, many websites in which I have made myself or helped design them in some way and to me, this website being talked about looks really sketchy. It looks like it was thrown together in a premade wordpress layout. Smiley LOL Not to say that it's not legit, but I would really be careful with this website! Be careful who you are giving your information too!

more info: 

http://www.whois.net/whois/mycreditplan.org

if you do a quick search of the domain on whois.net, it shows you information about the owner of the domain. It looks like whoever bought the domain also is apart of faircredit.org. 

These two websites give me the "steal your identity" vibe. They just look poorly thrown together and usually that is not a good thing. Just my .02 though.

Message 115 of 154
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Lambo23 wrote:

I have been a part of and owner of many, many websites in which I have made myself or helped design them in some way and to me, this website being talked about looks really sketchy. It looks like it was thrown together in a premade wordpress layout. Smiley LOL Not to say that it's not legit, but I would really be careful with this website! Be careful who you are giving your information too!

more info: 

if you do a quick search of the domain on whois.net, it shows you information about the owner of the domain. It looks like whoever bought the domain also is apart of faircredit.org. 

These two websites give me the "steal your identity" vibe. They just look poorly thrown together and usually that is not a good thing. Just my .02 though.

Thats got me worried as well. I'm gonna let it fly for a month or so and see some of the feedback on it.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 116 of 154
Anonymous
Not applicable

So who all are our guinea pigs?

Off-topic: Our forum's spell check doesn't have the word "Guinea." Conspiracy much?

Message 117 of 154
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Lambo23 wrote:

more info: 

I am co-opting this opinion -- there is no way a legitimate website would use such a generic wordpress theme. There is no possible way this website is legit. How can a site that isn't working already have a testimonial? Typos? Bad Grammar?

I have also purchased or run dozens of wordpress blogs/websites in my day. This site doesn't appear to be on par with any of the other credit websites out there in regards to functionallity. In fact, almost every site that needs any high processing or databasing has already abandoned wordpress for another back-engine.

-scott.

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 118 of 154
MamboItaliano
Frequent Contributor

I've been on here all morning doing a little F5 dance every 5-10 minutes. I doubt I'm the only one. Smiley Happy

Re-entered the garden on 9/16/2013.

Starting Score: (TU) 517 (EQ) 469 (EX) 519 (6/1/2010)
Current Score: (TU98) 714 (TU04) 712 (EQ Beacon 5.0) 672 (EX -FICO v2) 724 (6/13/13)
Goal Score: 700 Club for all 3 (2 out of 3 so far)

Message 119 of 154
dharalex
Established Contributor

So you have signed up? I signed up, but I don't have any scores or reports yet. Says it's pending. I did receive a receipt and confirmation of signing up. Still leary, but I don't mind being a "beta" tester for this site. Just looked at my cc site. There has been no transaction nor pending transaction. I'm sure there will be more bugs to work out...we will see!

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 120 of 154
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.