Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 291
Registered: ‎03-17-2011
0

Re: ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org

I have signed up. I am simply waiting for them to engage the credit-pulling element of the website again.

 

As for the doubters in this thread, I really don't get where you're coming from. Have you read through this whole thread? People (Mods included) have ALREADY GOTTEN THEIR FICO's FROM ALL 3 CRA's. Look back through the thread if you don't believe me. 

 

 

Re-entered the garden on 9/16/2013.


Starting Score: (TU) 517 (EQ) 469 (EX) 519 (6/1/2010)
Current Score: (TU98) 714 (TU04) 712 (EQ Beacon 5.0) 672 (EX -FICO v2) 724 (6/13/13)
Goal Score: 700 Club for all 3 (2 out of 3 so far)


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Posts: 607
Registered: ‎09-08-2011
0

Re: ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org


MamboItaliano wrote:

I have signed up. I am simply waiting for them to engage the credit-pulling element of the website again.

 

As for the doubters in this thread, I really don't get where you're coming from. Have you read through this whole thread? People (Mods included) have ALREADY GOTTEN THEIR FICO's FROM ALL 3 CRA's. Look back through the thread if you don't believe me. 

 

 


I agree! Im not an IT techy person, so I can't speak to the quality of the website, but I have followed both threads here and I personally spoke to the owner of the website. Nothing is ever 100%, but I feel good about the origin of the reports and the safeness of the site. I will update regardless of the outcome.


Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge







Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 291
Registered: ‎03-17-2011
0

Re: ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org

I can't speak speficifally to the personal interaction that I have had with them, but I will say that 1. I have had similar interaction with them and 2. I can say that what they are doing involves more than just providing us with FICO scores, though that is what many here are interested in, myself included.

 

Either way, they have a lot on their plate. 

Re-entered the garden on 9/16/2013.


Starting Score: (TU) 517 (EQ) 469 (EX) 519 (6/1/2010)
Current Score: (TU98) 714 (TU04) 712 (EQ Beacon 5.0) 672 (EX -FICO v2) 724 (6/13/13)
Goal Score: 700 Club for all 3 (2 out of 3 so far)


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 291
Registered: ‎03-17-2011
0

Re: ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org

Just updated the website to say

 

 

"Today @ 5:00 PM EDT"

Re-entered the garden on 9/16/2013.


Starting Score: (TU) 517 (EQ) 469 (EX) 519 (6/1/2010)
Current Score: (TU98) 714 (TU04) 712 (EQ Beacon 5.0) 672 (EX -FICO v2) 724 (6/13/13)
Goal Score: 700 Club for all 3 (2 out of 3 so far)


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Posts: 607
Registered: ‎09-08-2011
0

Re: ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org


MamboItaliano wrote:

Just updated the website to say

 

 

"Today @ 5:00 PM EDT"


Check your inbox, I'm sending you a message now!


Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge







Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 291
Registered: ‎03-17-2011
0

Re: ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org

Before anyone else signs up for this thing, take note:

 

They may be changing their model now and there is a chance that they will not be actually providing credit scores like they were before. We've yet to get an answer to our inquires, but several of us who are already signed up have noticed some DRASTIC changes to the website, mostly the verbiage. 

 

Yeah, this may be a case of "I told you so" for many of you, but I don't think there is a person on this forum that would not have been overjoyed had this service come to fruition. Personally, I find myself saddened because this is beginning to look like it was, in fact, too good to be true. 

Re-entered the garden on 9/16/2013.


Starting Score: (TU) 517 (EQ) 469 (EX) 519 (6/1/2010)
Current Score: (TU98) 714 (TU04) 712 (EQ Beacon 5.0) 672 (EX -FICO v2) 724 (6/13/13)
Goal Score: 700 Club for all 3 (2 out of 3 so far)


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 259
Registered: ‎04-16-2012
0

Re: ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org

[ Edited ]

I have been apart of many websites and been around the community long enough to see when someone is doing it right or doing it wrong. This site just looks wrong. Simple, premade wordpress layout, terrible grammer, already feedback from "users"? Nothing adds up. Not to mention, they say that they will give you real EX fico scores even though you cannot get those. Just because it says on the bottom "trademark and patents pending" does not mean anything. 

 

I really hope no one gets scammed on this though. I would suggest that no one signs up for this site! If you cant control yourself and really want to sign up, just wait a few months and it will be clear on whether its real or fake.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 291
Registered: ‎03-17-2011
0

Re: ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org


Lambo23 wrote:

I have been apart of many websites and been around the community long enough to see when someone is doing it right or doing it wrong. This site just looks wrong. Simple, premade wordpress layout, terrible grammer, already feedback from "users"? Nothing adds up. Not to mention, they say that they will give you real EX fico scores even though you cannot get those. Just because it says on the bottom "trademark and patents pending" does not mean anything. 

 

I really hope no one gets scammed on this though. I would suggest that no one signs up for this site! If you cant control yourself and really want to sign up, just wait a few months and it will be clear on whether its real or fake.


Lambo ... several members on this board have been EX FICO's already from this site several months back. 

Re-entered the garden on 9/16/2013.


Starting Score: (TU) 517 (EQ) 469 (EX) 519 (6/1/2010)
Current Score: (TU98) 714 (TU04) 712 (EQ Beacon 5.0) 672 (EX -FICO v2) 724 (6/13/13)
Goal Score: 700 Club for all 3 (2 out of 3 so far)


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Contributor
Posts: 80
Registered: ‎04-11-2007
0

Re: ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org

Anyone else receive an email from these guys about 30 minutes ago? From what I understrand from reading it, they're not offering FICO reports/scores. Just upload your credit report and they'll give you a plan of action to pursue to improve your credit profile. 

 

Apparently, they're involved in a dispute with the other CRA's and FICO agencies about providing FICO scores to customers.

 

Need some popcorn...

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 305
Registered: ‎04-26-2012
0

Re: ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org


poops wrote:

Anyone else receive an email from these guys about 30 minutes ago? From what I understrand from reading it, they're not offering FICO reports/scores. Just upload your credit report and they'll give you a plan of action to pursue to improve your credit profile. 

 

Apparently, they're involved in a dispute with the other CRA's and FICO agencies about providing FICO scores to customers.

 

Need some popcorn...


***Sigh***  I knew it was just too good to be true. Smiley Sad

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.