Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org

Is this site providing you your EX FICO???

I' curious if this is legit or not.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 154
Trigga
Regular Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Yes, suppose to be all 3 Fico scores .

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Message 12 of 154
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Trigga wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I don't think this is legit. You have not been able to purchase an EX FICO since 2009. Only a PA CU (PSECU) will provide them free monthly with membership. Other than lender pulls and that way you can't have purchase them freely.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 154
Anonymous
Not applicable

Site is owned by these guys;

http://www.creditscoreplus.net/

I haven't done any research on them yet, but maybe others have used them.

Message 14 of 154
Trigga
Regular Contributor

Re: Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org

@LS2982 wrote:

@Trigga wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I don't think this is legit. You have not been able to purchase an EX FICO since 2009. Only a PA CU (PSECU) will provide them free monthly with membership. Other than lender pulls and that way you can't have purchase them freely.

I have read that this site WAS up and running for a very short time and then the site was shutdown , i have NO idea why .

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Message 15 of 154
Trigga
Regular Contributor

Shutdown may not be the right word Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 154
dharalex
Established Contributor

It wasn't shut down, they performed beta testing on it. I actually spoke to one of the co founders, Al, a couple of days ago. A myFICO member posted the contact info on another thread in credit in the news section. Al said the website will be functional next Thurs or Fri, because the 13 th was their absolute deadline. He said they were working on the pricing module trying to make it simpler. I have no doubt it's legit, I just think folks will have to decide whether they want to make the investment. I've done so much work in the last 6 months to correct and improve my credit, I don't mind investing as much as I already do now to learn even more. If it is disappointing, that's what cancellation is for!

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 17 of 154
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Trigga wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Trigga wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I have read that this site WAS up and running for a very short time and then the site was shutdown , i have NO idea why .

I'm really questioning the legitness of this site. I think it's false advertising.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 18 of 154
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@dharalex wrote:
It wasn't shut down, they performed beta testing on it. I actually spoke to one of the co founders, Al, a couple of days ago. A myFICO member posted the contact info on another thread in credit in the news section. Al said the website will be functional next Thurs or Fri, because the 13 th was their absolute deadline. He said they were working on the pricing module trying to make it simpler. I have no doubt it's legit, I just think folks will have to decide whether they want to make the investment. I've done so much work in the last 6 months to correct and improve my credit, I don't mind investing as much as I already do now to learn even more. If it is disappointing, that's what cancellation is for!

How do you know that the EX FICO they provide is legit??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 19 of 154
dharalex
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Trigga wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Trigga wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I'm really questioning the legitness of this site. I think it's false advertising.

How can it be false advertising when it's not even active yet? How about we just wait 1 one more week to reserve judgement. I will sign up, and if it's crap, I will be the first to admit it! Lol

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 20 of 154
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.