Valued Member
pastorrikk1

Re: AMEX CC

BK reason: I was in the ARMY and I had foolish spending habbits, I kinda blew it in short. For Recon do I call or write? should I wait for the denial letter?
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

No, call now. :smileyhappy:
Valued Member
pastorrikk1

Will do, and Thanx a bunch!
Valued Member
pastorrikk1

I called...no dice. They didn't care for my BK.   I think that BK prolly killed me.
Established Contributor
Cory

Tuscani wrote:
No, call now. :smileyhappy:

Tuscani, should I call and tell them to please, please consider my application all over again. I was denied too.

How could I make them change their minds about information that they have in front of them?

Thanks,

Cory
1. American Express Blue Cash Preferred~2. BankAmericard Cash Rewards World MasterCard~3. BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature ~4. Discover It~5. Citi Forward Visa Signature~6. CCCU MasterCard.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Call back. Try and escalate. The BK is 8 yrs old for crying out loud.
Valued Member
pastorrikk1

You think my chances are good if I keep calling them? They change their mind(s)  or should I write a I love you letter? 
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Call back once more, if not successful try a letter.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+