Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX CLI Twice in a Month?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX CLI Twice in a Month?

I recently requested CLI from AMEX and was approved, but I would like ot request addition available credit from them...

I already went through FR so I'm not worried there. Just curious fi anyone has had success twice in a month??

Rob
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX CLI Twice in a Month?

Hiya Fico_Focused

When I got my card back in April of 2006, they initially gave me a $2900 limit.  After a few months, I requested a $3500 limit and got that.  I think it was about 2 maybe 3 weeks later I tried for a $5000 limit but it was denied due to asking for another increase in such a short period of time.  However, I waited a bit longer, tried again, and got the $5000 increase.  I waited a few more months and asked and got a $7500 increase, and as of about 2 weeks ago, I requested a $10,000 and I got that as well. 

I should note I made all these requests through the AMEX website.  Hope this helps a bit.  Smiley Happy

For those interested, the card is the AMEX Blue Sky.  I had an EQ score of about 680-690 when I got it, I believe.  My score with EQ as of yesterday is 766.  Good luck!
Message 2 of 3
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMEX CLI Twice in a Month?

FICO_Focused wrote:
I recently requested CLI from AMEX and was approved, but I would like ot request addition available credit from them...

I already went through FR so I'm not worried there. Just curious fi anyone has had success twice in a month??

Rob

Amex will only allow one CLI every 30 days now.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.