Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: AMEX...........OMG what now?

Good luck!
New Visitor
Starbuck

Wow....you had a score of 680 and you were approved for 8800? I have a score of 698 and just created a thread wondering if I would be approved and for what kind of card. Congrats either way.
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

We said go for it didn't we??????

Starbuck wrote:
Wow....you had a score of 680 and you were approved for 8800? I have a score of 698 and just created a thread wondering if I would be approved and for what kind of card. Congrats either way.

New Visitor
Starbuck

LOL...easier said than done...check out the latest posts by me in my thread. I applied back in December of 2006 and was not approved. I do not know what my score was then nor do I remember what card I was applying for. How much of a positive impact of every payment on time in the last seven months really have to make them change their mind? -David
Established Contributor
so_confused

you should try for the delta gold...that seems to be the one we are getting done
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

I call BS. Time to put that hard work to use.

Starbuck wrote:
LOL...easier said than done...check out the latest posts by me in my thread. I applied back in December of 2006 and was not approved. I do not know what my score was then nor do I remember what card I was applying for. How much of a positive impact of every payment on time in the last seven months really have to make them change their mind? -David

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+