Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMEX...........OMG what now?

Good luck!
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow....you had a score of 680 and you were approved for 8800? I have a score of 698 and just created a thread wondering if I would be approved and for what kind of card. Congrats either way.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

We said go for it didn't we??????

Starbuck wrote:
Wow....you had a score of 680 and you were approved for 8800? I have a score of 698 and just created a thread wondering if I would be approved and for what kind of card. Congrats either way.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL...easier said than done...check out the latest posts by me in my thread. I applied back in December of 2006 and was not approved. I do not know what my score was then nor do I remember what card I was applying for. How much of a positive impact of every payment on time in the last seven months really have to make them change their mind? -David
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

you should try for the delta gold...that seems to be the one we are getting done
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I call BS. Time to put that hard work to use.

Starbuck wrote:
LOL...easier said than done...check out the latest posts by me in my thread. I applied back in December of 2006 and was not approved. I do not know what my score was then nor do I remember what card I was applying for. How much of a positive impact of every payment on time in the last seven months really have to make them change their mind? -David

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.