Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Starwood

tag
critterj7
Valued Member

Re: AMEX Starwood

yep 68 on three student loans that fell almost 150 days starting back in early 05
Message 11 of 29
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

I am impressed... not by the Amex... but by your number lates. HEHE

Not to discourage others... but I would chalk this off as luck. Be careful as you do not want a Amex FR.

Message 12 of 29
critterj7
Valued Member

Actually i was just looking 18 of those lates came from the charge off on the checking account. Shows 90 days late 18 times 0 for 60 and 0 for 30 days. Can that be right? how can you be late on a non installment account?
Message 13 of 29
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Generally before CO you will see one 30, then a 60, then a 90, and then 120 each month (assuming the TL is updated each month). Whether or not the TL is sold to a JDB will make a difference as well.

Student loans are different.. it's common that lendors only report if you are 90 days late (Sallie Mae at least).  
Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

critterj7 wrote:
I am still shocked at the limit, I had to stand up and walk around for a min

Congrats, don't spend it all in one place!  Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 29
critterj7
Valued Member

I dont think I would do that I learned my lesson once
Message 16 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

critterj7 wrote:
They pulled EX which is my highest at 628 on that report I have 68 Lates mostly on 3 student loans, the last late was the summer in 05 1 CO on a credit card that was settled this past nov 1 CO on a checking account that was paid in full about 2 months ago

WTH???? I can't believe I can't get one of these cards. I thought you said your EX was 583 in your OP? That's why I asked about the TU score which was the only score you had in the 600s yesterday...?

Rob

Message Edited by FICO_Focused on 06-19-2007 06:27 PM
Message 17 of 29
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

yea is your experian score 583 or 620s im confused
Message 18 of 29
critterj7
Valued Member

I am sorry I messed up in the OP the ex score is 628 and the TU 583 sorry. I asked for a CLI on my org delta that has a 1000 credit and they said no but then I got this card today with 15,000. It is very strange. I have no idea how they make there decisions. I make 85,000 a year and have very little bills really. I have about 10 years of perfect car payment history. My student loans are the really the only big scars on my report besides a credit card CO that i just finished paying not long ago and a checking account charge off that was just paid as well.
Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

critterj7 wrote:
I am sorry I messed up in the OP the ex score is 628 and the TU 583 sorry. I asked for a CLI on my org delta that has a 1000 credit and they said no but then I got this card today with 15,000. It is very strange. I have no idea how they make there decisions. I make 85,000 a year and have very little bills really. I have about 10 years of perfect car payment history. My student loans are the really the only big scars on my report besides a credit card CO that i just finished paying not long ago and a checking account charge off that was just paid as well.

Very similar situation here as well...  But my EX is the LOWESTTTTTTTT!!!Smiley Mad

Congrats on your Starwood Rewards. I really need to get a rewards card!!!!@#!
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.