cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Starwood

Valued Member

Re: AMEX Starwood

yep 68 on three student loans that fell almost 150 days starting back in early 05
Moderator Emeritus

I am impressed... not by the Amex... but by your number lates. HEHE

Not to discourage others... but I would chalk this off as luck. Be careful as you do not want a Amex FR.

Valued Member

Actually i was just looking 18 of those lates came from the charge off on the checking account. Shows 90 days late 18 times 0 for 60 and 0 for 30 days. Can that be right? how can you be late on a non installment account?
Moderator Emeritus

Generally before CO you will see one 30, then a 60, then a 90, and then 120 each month (assuming the TL is updated each month). Whether or not the TL is sold to a JDB will make a difference as well.

Student loans are different.. it's common that lendors only report if you are 90 days late (Sallie Mae at least).  
Moderator Emeritus

critterj7 wrote:
I am still shocked at the limit, I had to stand up and walk around for a min

Congrats, don't spend it all in one place!  Smiley Happy
-----------------
Bartender, bring another round of FICOtinis please!

9.4.2011: TU 805. EQ 815.
Valued Member

I dont think I would do that I learned my lesson once
Established Contributor

critterj7 wrote:
They pulled EX which is my highest at 628 on that report I have 68 Lates mostly on 3 student loans, the last late was the summer in 05 1 CO on a credit card that was settled this past nov 1 CO on a checking account that was paid in full about 2 months ago

WTH???? I can't believe I can't get one of these cards. I thought you said your EX was 583 in your OP? That's why I asked about the TU score which was the only score you had in the 600s yesterday...?

Rob

Message Edited by FICO_Focused on 06-19-2007 06:27 PM
Regular Contributor

yea is your experian score 583 or 620s im confused
Valued Member

I am sorry I messed up in the OP the ex score is 628 and the TU 583 sorry. I asked for a CLI on my org delta that has a 1000 credit and they said no but then I got this card today with 15,000. It is very strange. I have no idea how they make there decisions. I make 85,000 a year and have very little bills really. I have about 10 years of perfect car payment history. My student loans are the really the only big scars on my report besides a credit card CO that i just finished paying not long ago and a checking account charge off that was just paid as well.
Established Contributor

critterj7 wrote:
I am sorry I messed up in the OP the ex score is 628 and the TU 583 sorry. I asked for a CLI on my org delta that has a 1000 credit and they said no but then I got this card today with 15,000. It is very strange. I have no idea how they make there decisions. I make 85,000 a year and have very little bills really. I have about 10 years of perfect car payment history. My student loans are the really the only big scars on my report besides a credit card CO that i just finished paying not long ago and a checking account charge off that was just paid as well.

Very similar situation here as well...  But my EX is the LOWESTTTTTTTT!!!Smiley Mad

Congrats on your Starwood Rewards. I really need to get a rewards card!!!!@#!