Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX not reporting?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX not reporting?

I finally signed up for the True Credit program, and noticed AMEX is NOT reporting that I make payments - can anyone tell me why this would be the case? 

Thanks!
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
sl
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX not reporting?

When was your last payment posted? AMEX is in a world of their own and you cannot force them. They seem to take their own time. I read on their website they are going through a restructuring of sorts and hopefully once it is done, things will be better. Give it a week and then call them.
Message 2 of 17
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Are they reporting at all? Or are they just not reporting your recent history?
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscani - they are NOT reporting any payments at allSmiley Sad

Help?!!

Thanks!
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

When did you open your account? if it was in the last month, give it a month or two--if still not, call them at this number:
1-800-874-2717

This is their credit beauro division--ask them when and what they report, and why they your card isn't showing up on your report
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscani what is the cheapest way to monitor all 3 CR since true credit only provides the TU report for 9 dollars a month?
Message 6 of 17
Bruiser
Regular Contributor

truecredit provides all 3 for like 14.95 a month
BK 7 Filed: 08/07/15
BK 7 Discharged: 11/04/15
Discharge Scores: Equifax (572) - TransUnion (586) - Experian (511)
Goal: 700+
Credit Cards: NFCU nRewards ($500) - CapOne Platinum ($300) - CapOne QuicksilverOne Rewards ($300) - Victoria's Secret ($250) - Firestone ($1200)
Auto Loan: NFCU ($34.6K @ 7.7%)
Message 7 of 17
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Yep.. TC is all three for $15 a month.
Message 8 of 17
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Creditsecure at Amex charges me only 11.95 a month.  Not sure if this price applies to non-cardholders.  I can pull all three reports along with their useless FAKO scroes daily.  It's easier to read than TC.  The layout at TC is dreadful and outdated.
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.