Established Contributor
beach123

AMEX not reporting?

I finally signed up for the True Credit program, and noticed AMEX is NOT reporting that I make payments - can anyone tell me why this would be the case? 

Thanks!
Established Contributor
sl

Re: AMEX not reporting?

When was your last payment posted? AMEX is in a world of their own and you cannot force them. They seem to take their own time. I read on their website they are going through a restructuring of sorts and hopefully once it is done, things will be better. Give it a week and then call them.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Are they reporting at all? Or are they just not reporting your recent history?
Established Contributor
beach123

Tuscani - they are NOT reporting any payments at all:smileysad:

Help?!!

Thanks!
Established Contributor
rifleman

When did you open your account? if it was in the last month, give it a month or two--if still not, call them at this number:
1-800-874-2717

This is their credit beauro division--ask them when and what they report, and why they your card isn't showing up on your report
Valued Member
motoracer

Tuscani what is the cheapest way to monitor all 3 CR since true credit only provides the TU report for 9 dollars a month?
Regular Contributor
Bruiser

truecredit provides all 3 for like 14.95 a month
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Yep.. TC is all three for $15 a month.
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Creditsecure at Amex charges me only 11.95 a month.  Not sure if this price applies to non-cardholders.  I can pull all three reports along with their useless FAKO scroes daily.  It's easier to read than TC.  The layout at TC is dreadful and outdated.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+