cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX reporting or TU - which seriously is better...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX reporting or TU - which seriously is better...

I know these are both FAKO scores and they appear to show the same stuff but...just want some opinions - thanks guys & gals!  Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMEX reporting or TU - which seriously is better...

beach123 wrote:
I know these are both FAKO scores and they appear to show the same stuff but...just want some opinions - thanks guys & gals!  Smiley Happy

Amex? Do you mean CreditSecure at Amex's site?
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like my TC when it works but it hasn't been working right in almost a month. When I called they asked me for 48 hours to fix the problems. If I pull tomorrow and it isn't fixed I'm dropping them and switching over to AMEX.
Message 3 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

bamf70 wrote:
I like my TC when it works but it hasn't been working right in almost a month. When I called they asked me for 48 hours to fix the problems. If I pull tomorrow and it isn't fixed I'm dropping them and switching over to AMEX.

I prefer Amex's creditsecure because I don't have to wait 24 hours + 2 minutes to update. 
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I might signup with them and use them side by side for a month and compare apples to apples for myself...
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I meant CreditSecure, and wanted some opinions, I don't have a lot of money to pay all these different services but I want to watch and see what happens with this one company that continues to report a duplicate account.  Need the items in writingSmiley Happy

I guess it's Federal Court to sue them in since they aren't located in my State.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.