Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANYONE Please help need TU Backdoor

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ANYONE Please help need TU Backdoor

I mailed TU a copy of a CMRRR, copy of 1st Letter I mailed to company asking for Validation,
copy of 2nd Letter to same company, THEN the letter to TU telling them I wanted this collection removed from my CR, because CA failed to validate or even answer my letters after 24 weeks.
TU  goes and does a dispute and verifies the acct which I know is NOT mine. Anyone have an email or phone number to someone I can call because I get no where with the regular number

Not Sure which CRA Credit Karma uses but it gave me a Score of 497 Smiley Sad Maybe EQ or EX since I have nothing good reporting to them

Message Edited by MontanaGal on 02-28-2008 09:16 AM

Message Edited by MontanaGal on 02-28-2008 09:21 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ANYONE Please help need TU Backdoor

curious what your letter to TU said. i'm getting ready to send one and mine specifically says I am not asking for an investigation, i want it removed. am hoping they will actually read it and do what it says... mind posting your letter here?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I stated I'd given the company 24 weeks to respond with validation which as of yet they have not, And that I wanted it removed from my CR per fcra blah blah, TU took it upon themselves to do a disputed and guess what IT CAME BACK VERIFIED. But yet when I ask for verification nothing. I know the debt is not mine but I guess I'm .......................................... I've been fighting it since 2006
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

had you already disputed the account with the CRA before sending that letter, or had you only DV'd the CA?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i have disputed it i bet over 50 times and DV but I get nothing from CA but yet TU can get it verified and they send me Verification Documents not Available and General Policy letter I guess I'm stuck with it Till 2011, cause I don't get much help from forum and it's not like I post a lot either (maybe thats my trouble )
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.