Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APT RENT/LEASING CREDIT PULLS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

APT RENT/LEASING CREDIT PULLS

I have not rented a place in a long time--today its standard that a leasing company will check Credit....DOES ANYONE know if they are SP or HP...

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: APT RENT/LEASING CREDIT PULLS

The last two apartments I rented each came with a hard pull. One was a private owner via craigslist and the other was through an apt rental agency.

The HPs appeared only on my TU report btw.

Message 2 of 8
Blodreina
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have not rented a place in a long time--today its standard that a leasing company will check Credit....DOES ANYONE know if they are SP or HP...

Always been HP for me.  The bureau being pulled will vary by the property/leaser.

Message 3 of 8
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Yep, has always been a HP for me too.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

both of mine were hard pulls from brokers 

Message 5 of 8
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I just signed a new lease in May, it was a TU SoftPull...hard inquiry never showed up. I'm in FL

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you mind my asking where in FL and what company manages the property?
Message 7 of 8
EAJuggalo
Established Contributor

My most recent rental in WI was a HP.  All of my rentals in MN were SP.

EX700 TU 704 EQ 694 4/03/22
Cap1 QS-$4,500 Chase Freedom Flex- $800 Chase Freedom Unlimited- $1,000 Victoria's Secret- $1,200 Citi DC- $800 Amazon Store Card- $3,500 AMEX Hilton Honors-$1,000 Discover It-$1,000 Wal-Mart MC $290 Chase Sapphire Preferred-$5,000 NFCU Flagship $13,800 AMEX BCE-$1,000 AMEX Gold-$5,000 AMEX Delta Blue $1,000 Lowe's $5,000 Navy Platinum $17,000 AMEX BBP $2,000
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.