Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS OF TODAY!

tag
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

AS OF TODAY!

CREDIT 2

I expect to have another ONE COLLECTION + ONE INQUIRY TO BE REMOVED! THIS MONTH and another ONE INQUIRY and ONE CHARGED-OFF ACCOUNT to be removed old next month. How is this going to affect my CS.

The reason why my movement has been so slow according to myfico are the following:

*** The remaining balance on your non-mortgage installment loans is too high.
I have a student loan with 2800$ balance deferred til May 2008. Should I start paying it now? Or should I wait til May. I was unemployed and asked for deferment. But now, I am employed, I have been devoting my $ paying credit cards and monthly tax.

*** You've made heavy use of your available revolving credit.
[I am working on it now. Christmas spending and holiday shopping made me! LOL]

You've made heavy use of your available revolving credit.
*** Am working on this one.

You have a short credit history.
*** I dont know what else to do. If it is only ethical to hire someone else's profile. But since it is not, I guess I just have to stay and live with it.

______
I HAVE 4 Cards right now. (Usage/Limit)

Home Depot 394/500
Old Navy 86/300
Hooters 950/1000
1st PB 250/250
Bowflex 0/2000
---------------
Total 1680/4050 = 41.48% (TransUnion and Equifax)
Total 1680/2050 = 81.95% (Experian, because the bowflex is not reported to this account)

LOL, it is pretty much maxed out! LOL But they will change by WEDNESDAY where I expect to pay them. This is how it will look like next week

Home Depot 350/500
Old Navy 66/300
Hootes 600/1000
1st Premier 150/250
Bowflex 0/2000
---------------
Total 1166/4050 = 28.79%
Total 1166/2050 = 56.88% (Still high got experian)
----

I will not stop til I get the 700s

Message Edited by TryingVeryHard on 01-12-2008 12:13 PM
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AS OF TODAY!

Good Job TVH!

Your credit history will age and improve with time and as you work on paying down your use of available credit. Every month should be positive as long as you pay on time!

Message Edited by swat253 on 01-12-2008 08:03 AM
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

is this the order of the reason codes?

How bad is the UTL?
Message 3 of 8
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

Edited original post! bump!

Message Edited by TryingVeryHard on 01-12-2008 12:50 PM
Message 4 of 8
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if EDUCATION LOAN is being taken into consideration by the FICO formula? I will start paying it this MAY
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Get you CCs down as much as you can before May... start paying the ED loan and continue paying down the CCs - when the CCs are down at 1-9% throw everthing against the Ed Loan until it is under 50% (that's the break point as far as I know on installment loans)

Growing old GRACEFULLY (with no more baddies) is the long term score solution - better a short perfect payment history than a long one with many dings.

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 01-14-2008 08:34 PM
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes- not a big amount but yes-

I had too many things going on to say for sure-but when I raised the payment on my SL's (from interest only) I saw the "Balances on non-mortage accounts" disapear even though the balances were not down very much-

TryingVeryHard wrote:
Does anyone know if EDUCATION LOAN is being taken into consideration by the FICO formula? I will start paying it this MAY

Message 7 of 8
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

Thanks
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.