AT&T Denied Credit.

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: AT&T Denied Credit.

@Anonymous wrote:

$280/mo for 5 smart phones w/insurance and unl. 4G here. Smiley Happy

So whos the provider?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 31 of 35
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
$45 for 1gb (have perma discount, and use wifi at home, turn off data).

And yes. The new plans with AT&T are best for low data users or high data users (did my research before switching). Mid tier data users, not so much (but sprint coverage sometimes sucks).

And best if you just purchase the phone outright, I used to do that, but my htc one x is still operational going on 2.5 years, it's for folks like me the plan benefits the most. Maybe get a Note 4 late next year (one can always buy a cheapo go phone type too).

Yes buying the phone and avoiding that contract is a plus.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 32 of 35
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
Sorry for late reply.

I don't know. Somewhere there is a list of lesser known reporting agencies, but I don't know if you can get a copy. I haven't been late on any utilities since 2008 (when lost job). Apparently not as long as a regular credit report, because mine is excellent. However, I always paid, just late.

No worries I ended up going back to AT&T this time with an unlocked Moto G 2, they ran my credit and it went through, it wasn't approved for the Next Program which is a no big deal since I already bought the phones, felt good then the girl came back saying I didnt need to leave a deposit. Same thing happened with my sister, her credit was approved just not for the Next Program, Glad the account will be under name so I can build credit with utility bills. Thanks for the help everyone!!

I am in the next program and its overrated at best; so now. i have to wait another 5 months. before i can upgrade to the iphone 6. if i did it right now. it would cost me about 300 to change. no thanks. next time when this contract is up. i will go back to pre paid. i was paying about 60 dollars per month then. now with my insurance . next. installment. for phone. data for both ipad air and phone. im out of pocket for about 185 per month. such a rip off. but i signed so i have nothing to say. just waiting for contract to end.

Prepaid isnt bad at all, my sister had it and the only thing that lagged was the signal in our own home so it was very annoying that we coudlnt make calls at our own house.

Message 33 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So whos the provider?

Sprint.

Message 34 of 35
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So whos the provider?

Sprint.

Sprint has bad reputation with friends that have their service, so I never even took a peak at what they offered. 

What do you think about them?

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.