Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATTN: Barclay card holders!

tag
907grown
Established Contributor

ATTN: Barclay card holders!

If you have one, make sure you take advantage of the free Fico score. It is a transunion fico and I've gotten three notices that state "there has been a change in your Fico score." Just this month. I have only gotten one from myfico. It's a great account holder perk!

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: EQ 764, TU 764, EX 740,
BOA AK AIR 30,000, Discover IT 6300, Freedom 25,300, Barclays RMC 15,660, Ring 15,000, BCE 15,000, QS17,000,AARP 15,000, ChaseFU 8,000,AND A LOT MORE!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: ATTN: Barclay card holders!

@907grown wrote:

If you have one, make sure you take advantage of the free Fico score. It is a transunion fico and I've gotten three notices that state "there has been a change in your Fico score." Just this month. I have only gotten one from myfico. It's a great account holder perk!

You shouldn't have any since you don't get score alerts via any TU FICO products.

Message 2 of 7
FatBank
New Contributor

@op Just got approved for a Barclay NFL Extra Points card. How do I sign up for this?

Starting Score: Fico TU 571 (11/21/12)
Current Score: Fico EX 719 (04/23/14) Fico EQ 681 (04/18/14) Fico TU 713 (03/31/14)
Goal Score: 720+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 7
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@FatBank wrote:

@OP Just got approved for a Barclay NFL Extra Points card. How do I sign up for this?

The feature is being rolled out gradually so some of us won't have it until sometime next year.  Barclays will notify us when we're eligible to sign up. There is a trick to seeing your Barclays FICO before you're eligible. Just go to any secondary page on your account, look at the URL, delete everything after servicing/ and replace the end of the URL with the word score like this:

...servicing/score

Click to refresh and you should see your score there although it won't change very often and you won't get alerts on changes until it's time to legitimately sign up.

ETA: My original instructions were wrong. I've edited this post to fix them!

Message 4 of 7
FatBank
New Contributor

Nice, thank you for the info!

Starting Score: Fico TU 571 (11/21/12)
Current Score: Fico EX 719 (04/23/14) Fico EQ 681 (04/18/14) Fico TU 713 (03/31/14)
Goal Score: 720+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@FatBank wrote:

Nice, thank you for the info!

You're welcome, though I have to say I didn't discover that. It was somebody else in an earlier thread when Barclay's FICOs were newly announced. It's a very useful thing to know.

Message 6 of 7
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

BIG APOLOGY! I screwed up in my earlier reply. The URL trick doesn't involve adding /score after financialtools/, but adding /score after servicing/ .

SORRY. I always access my score from the financialtools page, which is what messed me up. Didn't mean to mess other people up! I will edit my original post now.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.