Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATTN: pizza1 - You can step back from the cliff's edge

tag
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

ATTN: pizza1 - You can step back from the cliff's edge

So, on 12/02 I reported that my EX & EQ scores had jumped because of the lapsing BK7.  TU remained the same.  Today TU updated - went from 740 to 812. The albatross is no more. Hooray!!Smiley Very Happy

pizza, see I didn't have to wait long at all - just one week. No call necssary.Smiley Wink

Think I will have to take these new, BK-free scores for a test drive after the first of the year.  I haven't been checking the latest products. Will take suggestions for good card w/nice sign-up bonus.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: ATTN: pizza1 - You can step back from the cliff's edge

Whatever F&D....LOL

Happy for you that it dropped finally, and what awesome scores too! What a relief, for you and me both, LOL.. Smiley Wink

Congrats on getting out of BK purgatory, and good luck in your credit ventures from here, which will be easy peasy, any card you want, at the lowest APR too!

Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 9
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Whatever F&D....LOL

Happy for you that it dropped finally, and what awesome scores too! What a relief, for you and me both, LOL.. Smiley Wink

Congrats on getting out of BK purgatory, and good luck in your credit ventures from here, which will be easy peasy, any card you want, at the lowest APR too!

Smiley Happy

Thanks, pizza!  It's been a long journey.

You will enjoy the view, when your time comes. You just need to behave  yourself in the meantime.Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 9
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
Whatever F&D....LOL

Smiley Happy

You will enjoy the view, when your time comes. You just need to behave  yourself in the meantime.Smiley Wink

Haha, I love this thread. Congrats F&D on the huge bump with the BK drop. May I suggest begging JP Morgan to send a Palladium invitation? haha

Message 4 of 9
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!

Doubt I'm going to go that high when my tax liens fall off cause I keep doing crap that beats down the score but c'est la credit guerre or something like that.  2017 should be a good credit year as all of my 2010 issues go buh bye!

        
Message 5 of 9
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
Whatever F&D....LOL

Smiley Happy

Haha, I love this thread. Congrats F&D on the huge bump with the BK drop. May I suggest begging JP Morgan to send a Palladium invitation? haha

LOL!! That was a good one!

Message 6 of 9
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Congrats!

Doubt I'm going to go that high when my tax liens fall off cause I keep doing crap that beats down the score but c'est la credit guerre or something like that.  2017 should be a good credit year as all of my 2010 issues go buh bye!

Glad to hear that 2017 will be a good credit year for you.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

Congrats!

Lol! Love it! C'est horrible etre en la guerre credit! Vraiment!

Message 8 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Whatever F&D....LOL

Smiley Happy

hahah, whats the fun in that though Smiley Wink

I guess I should mention here what promted your thread, so others know...lol

.........F&D posted a thread in the BK forum not too long ago about how EQ and EX had already deleted a little early, but TU was lagging. BK was suppose to drop next month.  I told OP to get on the phone right this second to TU, and ask right now for EE, since TU will delete up to 6 months early. 

OP decided to ride it out, (not what I would have done, LOL).....anyway, thats kinda the story behind this thread for those interested.  You can read the original thread in the BK forum. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.