Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU still not reporting from BOA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AU still not reporting from BOA

I was added as an AU to both a chase account and a BOA account back in sept, the chase account reported to the big 3 within a month the BOA still hasnt reported to any, is there a way to get them to report or a number to call to nudge them to report?  Ive read alot of forum topics on this and see BOA is mixed reviews on whether they report AU or not the weird thing is they took the most info from me including SS# etc while chase just wanted my name and address. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Re: AU still not reporting from BOA

Has the person that owns the account used the card since you were added?
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes and i have both the cards just charged gas a few times on each one so any ideas?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

WEll while bored in traffic today i called BOA today and spoke with a nice guy who is going to resend my info to the big 3, he says it should take 30-45 days so hopefully well see what happens.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.