Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTO WOES - TURNED UPRIGHT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AUTO WOES - TURNED UPRIGHT

I came on the forum about 2 weeks ago asking what I needed to do to get the auto credit amount and interest rate I wanted. I was asked why i needed a loan that high. 

I'd explained how much i made and why i wanted that kind of credit.  Well, I GOT IT!!!!

My Maserati is being delivered on Saturday, June 2nd, 2007 and I was also able to buy my mother in law a BMW.  I got not one loan approved but 3 (I kept 2).   I was able to get 100% on both vehicles at a 7.7% interest rate (though I think thats still a little high).

Thanks for the advice.  I'm planning to pay the loans off by the middle of next year. I am very happy about that. 

One more concern though.  I did all this while awaiting a mortgage??? backwards right???  The loan is in underwriting, so keep a prayer for me, that that would also be completed smoothly.  They said 48-72 hours.  The loan was submitted on Tuesday.  The auto accounts were not create as of then, but the inquiries are on the bureau?  Whats the best way to explain that if I'm asked by the underwriter? 

Any suggestions?  And thanks for the support on the automobile.  I just want to encourage those who are trying to keep trying and check the credit unions out more so, thats where I got both of my loans.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AUTO WOES - TURNED UPRIGHT

@Anonymous wrote:
I came on the forum about 2 weeks ago asking what I needed to do to get the auto credit amount and interest rate I wanted. I was asked why i needed a loan that high.
I'd explained how much i made and why i wanted that kind of credit. Well, I GOT IT!!!!
My Maserati is being delivered on Saturday, June 2nd, 2007

"My Maserati does 185...I lost my license, now I don't drive..."

Nah, seriously, congrats. That's way more car than I would ever want, but if that's your bliss, more power to ya!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AUTO WOES - TURNED UPRIGHT

Thanks.  I'm sure it will be good for business.  My Rover is played out and I need to compete with some of the boys around me.  Some of my clients make me look really bad.  I have a few that drive Phathoms, 1 with a lambo and a few ferraris. I got to at least meet them half way if I want to continue representing them.  Arn Tellum, David Falk, Leon Rose (well not so much Leon), Drew Rosenhause, are kicking my butt out here - I need their status - in turn more money!Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.